Our services include:
- Traditional Services- services may be held at your church, our facilities, or place of your choosing. you may have a visitation at your church, our funeral home or place of your choice the night before or the day of the service.
- Graveside Service- Visitations are offered at our facilities, your church or place of your choice, the night before or day of the service.
- Traditional Cremation Service- Is a traditional full service funeral, offering a full service with a cremation casket just like a traditional funeral with the cremation following the service.
- Cremation with a Memorial Service- This service provides a memorial serve for the family at our chapel, your church or facility of your choice, even though the body will not be present.
- Our Simple Cremation- provides our families with a direct cremation with no services.
- Interstate and International Shipping of Remains anywhere in the United States or any foreign country.
- Anatomical Services- for those families desiring to donate their loved ones to a Medical Facility, we provide removal, paperwork, and arranging transporation to the Medical Facility selected. This service cannot be provided without prior bequeath forms already in place with the Medical Facility.
All of our services are provided with quality services and affordable prices.
SAMPLE PACKAGE: (PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
We will provide a General Price List that contains all services and prices offered upon request.
- Traditional Service Package: $3995.00 This service includes our services of funeral directors and staff, embalming, other preparations of the body, a vistitation at our funeral home, your church, or facility of your choice, (Visitation may be the night before or one hour prior to the service the day of ). A funeral ceremony at our funeral home, your church or facility of your choice. Transportation from the place of death and for all the ceremonies (DOES NOT INCLUDE LIMO). Provides a 20 ga standard casket (comes in seven colors), outer burial liner, register book, memorial folders (NO BULLETINS), temorary marker if needed.
- IN ADDITION, any other casket or vault maybe used which may raise or lower the above package.
NOTE ADDITIONAL CHARGES TO THE ABOVE PACKAGE ARE: Opening and closing of the grave, Paid Obituaries, Sales Taxes, Limo, also not included are Certified Copies of the Death Certificate, Flowers, or other Cash Advance Items.
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED:
- We will file all insurance claims, whether we have an assignment or not.
- We have a website that offers full obituary information on your loved one, to which friends and family may post online condolences and pictures.
- We have an answering service, which allows us to be away from the funeral home with our families, but still be in contact with you and your family, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.